Broek op Langedijk, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsOperations Team
What will you be doing?
As a process operator, you will be involved in the production process of a unique and special product. You will work alongside the production team on a special material for li-ion batteries. This new material from E-magy enables electric cars to drive longer distances. As a process operator, you will be responsible for overseeing the production process. This includes executing and analyzing the production of these materials, which involves measurements, necessary quality assurance, and troubleshooting. You will also identify and implement any potential improvements.
Some of your daily tasks will include:
- Preparation of material production
- Execution of production, weighing, preparation, monitoring, and cleaning
- Post-treatment and analysis
- Maintenance of relevant equipment
- Quality assurance
What's in it for you?
A varied position with an inspiring and innovative company where you can build a sustainable future. In addition, we offer:
- A very exciting work environment within an international high-tech team in a scale-up
- The opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to the energy transition, where a more sustainable world and making a real impact are key.
- Broad network of international partnerships and collaborations
- Work in an ambitious team with very short communication lines
- A competitive salary
- Development budget for personal and professional growth
- A very attractive pension plan
- A one year contract with always the intention to extend this to a permanent contract
- 27 holidays
Who are you?
For this vacancy, we are looking for a meticulous individual with experience in a similar process operator role in an environment where complex high-tech equipment is used. This could be in a lab, precision machine engineering, or in a high-tech production environment.
- MBO level of education and thinking
- Several years of experience in a technical environment
- Experience in operating complex equipment according to detailed instructions
- Accustomed to working according to procedures
- Experience with quality and analysis methods
- Meticulous in maintaining requested documentation
- Proficient in English
- Seeking long-term employment.